This article is about the old service. We introduced the new service which we offer instead of the one described in the article below.
We are pleasd to announce bandwidth optimization services for VoIP VPN accounts.
The service is addon for VPN account to optimize traffic usage.
How it works?
The VoIP switch should send traffic using our SIP trunk on the IP address that we provide. Our system will send traffic over securely encrypted VPN tunnel to remote LAN with VoIP devices.
On LAN side we need a PC that will receive traffic from tunnel and send it to VoIP gateways.
- PC with 64 bits CPU (most modern Pentium Dual Core and Core2 Duo CPUs can run 64 bit instructions)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB hard drive space
- Debian GNU/Linux OS (64 bit version)
- Working internet connection
- For 32 calls only ~250 kbps needed on g723.1/g729 codec
- Works on any ISP and in any country
- Securely hides traffic so no one will be able to detect VoIP usage
Feel free to contact us if you have any interest to our services.